Besides giving some great information about Schmetz needles, Rhonda brought her own show and tell. Her 2 shawls were made out of scarves sewn together.
- The website: www.SCHMETZneedles.com
- The SCHMETZ bundles I talked about that are available at Lakeshore Sewing: https://schmetzneedles.com/bundles.
- The ever popular SCHMETZ ABC Pocket Guide is available mostly free at sewing machine dealers and shops that sell SCHMETZ. It is available as a free app in Google Play and Apple’s App Store. It’s printable too: https://schmetzneedles.com/medias/ABC-brochureNEW.pdf.pdf
- SCHMETZ Color Chart: https://schmetzneedles.com/sewing-machine-needle-color-code-chart.
- The Grabbit MyPad, available at Lakeshore Sewing, is a great way to organize slightly used needles: https://schmetzneedles.com/mypad/mypad-mp-group
- Sign up for the monthly SCHMETZ newsletter: https://schmetzneedles.com/newsletter-signup-1
- Join me for a SCHMETZ Snippet FBLive the first Wednesday of each month at noon Central Time: https://www.facebook.com/schmetzneedles
- My personal blog: www.SewMoreStitches.com
- My profile in SCHMETZ Inspired to SEW: Inspired to SEW #86 by SCHMETZneedles – Issuu
You may have to copy and paste the links, if they don’t work by clicking on them.